Join us to architect innovative solutions based on API Platform ecosystem and state of the art cloud technologies @Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’businesses.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join Cloud API Platform Team and be part of the next big thing in DB Cloud Transformation!
We are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect with previous software development background to design Api Management ecosystem & related components : Google Apigee, developer portal, consent management and analytics. This role will be part of newly created Cloud Api Platform Team.
WE TRUST YOU TO
• Engage with various stakeholders across organization to design, approve and consistently design Api Platform and related components
• Lead / Mentor engineering teams to adopt proposed software architecture during implementation
• Facilitate design and communication of solutions to technical and business stakeholders
• Design and implement solutions based on Apigee, Kubernetes, Istio/service Mesh architectures and Google Cloud technologies
• Augment team capabilities with new technologies, drive adoption, engage with vendors or explore open source software to enable new Api Platform functionalities
• Design related architectural components and deployment patterns
• Present solution in various internal forums and obtain related approvals(security, strategy, etc)
• Define and deliver Proofs of Concept independently and effectively; manage architectural changes and upgrades
• Ensure availability, reliability and performance of the platform
• Work well in collaborative environment, dealing with uncertainty, manage complexity and offer consultancy to various teams
WE`D LOVE YOU TO BRING
• Experience in one of the following domains: Cloud Api Management , Cloud hybrid architectures, Cloud Storage services / NoSQL databases or Cloud Security
• Experience in design large scaled solutions and rollout globally
• Experience in designing and implementing cloud applications using one of the big cloud providers,
preferably Google Cloud Provider using specific cloud patterns
• Related experience on building components as: Api developer portal, Consent management, Api Billing and Analytics
• Exposure to complex solutions for real-time data processing or complex event processing
• Advanced experience designing and implementing microservices architectures with specific architectural patterns
• Experience with streaming analytics/ solutions would be a plus
• Good understanding of machine learning concepts or usage in real life use-cases would be a plus
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of REST API design (Open API specification), API best practices and governance
• Strong experience in implementing API Security and Identity protocols (oauth2/openid connect, websso, ssl, etc)
• Devops / Ci Cd experience (preferably hands-on) of service deployment(Canary, Blue Green, etc) and service meshes capabilities like Istio / Kong mesh
• Advanced knowledge on Kubernetes architecture and implementation with one of the cloud providers (Google, Azure, AWS)
• GCP certification would be a plus
• Strong communication skills, good team spirit
• Leadership experience and capability to drive implementation of a team
• Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments
• 10+ years of professional and relevant experience in area of software development and software architecture
• Proficiency in spoken and written English; German is a plus
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.