About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed.That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth.Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Is work on Power Generation a strong point in your professional experience?
Do you have experience as Commissioning Engineer for INNIO Jenbacher (General Electric) equipment?
Are you interested in further developing your skills in a multinational company with projects deployed throughout Eastern Europe?
Then the Commissioning Engineer position open in our team could be the job for you!
About this Job:
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success.
We are seeking a highly motivated Engineer to be based in the Bucharest area (Tunari, Aggreko HQ office).
This position will be responsible for the operational & technical support of all Gas Fleet with the primary focus on INNIO Jenbacher Fleet, Infrastructure and support alternative/future Gas Products.
The role will predominately focus on ensuring that Aggreko Gas Projects are installed on site in a timely manner and as per the PDP (Project Design Pack) and will also support area operations (Gas) and area engineering efforts.
The people you’ll work with: We’re Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider Aggreko team.
- Rental & Power Solutions Engineering Teams
- Project Delivery Team
- Local and regional Service & Operations team members, Service Area Manager, Service Team Leader, Area General Manager, Business Development Mgr, Finance team, Customers & Suppliers etc
Your key responsibilities: We’re Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
- Support all active and future Sites during the Project Life Cycle
- Plan and execute the installation and commissioning of gensets to the project schedule in compliance with Aggreko standards.
- Lead plan and execute the installation and commissioning of gas pipework and pressure reduction equipment to the project schedule in compliance with Aggreko standards.
- Ongoing field support in cases of planned and unplanned maintenance.
- Trouble shooting gas engines.
- Complete standard commissioning documents in a timely manner to hand over to area operations.
- Provides (Gas equipment) mechanical support during the life of the project.
- Delivers technical training modules to operations personnel.
- Carry out field audits on ongoing projects.
- Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then here is what you will need to demonstrate, so as to be considered as a valid candidate for the position!
We’re Experts. You’ll have the following experience & skills:
- BA in an Engineering discipline or related technical field.
- Commissioning Engineer with GE acquired certification - strong advantage
- Hands on experience in an operational support environment, performing commissioning, as well as mechanical and troubleshooting activities pertaining to Gas fuelled power generation and associated infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing (even indirectly) a team of electrical or mechanical engineers.
- Problem Solving – uses logical step by step methods to identify & rectify issues.
- Controls System – Experience/Knowledge of Systems and their restriction.
- Computer literate - Proficient with MS Office and Windows based software applications.
- Analysis – uses Data to Analyse Failures and prioritise issues.
- Good communication, project management and leadership skills.
- Native Romanian speaker with an upper intermediate/advanced level of English.
- Valid B categ. driving licence is required
- Must be able to work under own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Good organizational skills
- Strong balanced temperament.
- Able to handle multi tasks in a controlled manner
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to travel worldwide when required
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
- Compelling Communication – recognising that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
Other information you should know. You should have in mind the following work environment and physical requirements for the role:
- Noisy environment
- Exposed to outside weather conditions
- Standing most of the time
- Employee may be required to move about or lift heavy objects – good physical condition is required
- Significant travel throughout territory and occasional overnight stays (50-75%)
- Ad hoc presence can be required (stand-by regime), with work performed outside regular business hours
- This information should not be construed as the position’s exclusive standards. Performing other assigned duties is required, if within job scope & responsibilities assigned.
- Employees are responsible for knowing and following all company policies and procedures and Local governmental regulations including Environmental Health and Safety requirements while working and representing Aggreko.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual Bonus Scheme bonus
- Company paid medical services subscription, both for employee and family members; life & risk insurance
- Company car
Thank you for applying to Aggreko!
Should you require assistance with your application or would need additional details on role, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +40754200328.
Kindly note that all submissions will be processed exclusively through the company applicant tracking system and we will not accept e-mail CV submission!