About the position:
The communication staff develops and implements an effective communications strategy based on our target-audience, write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, projects and/or services. She/he will respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization,establish effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database, seeking opportunities to enhance the visibility of COSI.
What will you do?
- Elaborate, implement and maintain the online marketing strategy through COSIs' social media platforms/groups;
- Coordinates all related dissemination/visibility objectives,activities, calendars, dividing roles/tasks among the multicultural team;
- Communicate with the Media partners;
- Design and create all promotional materials;
- Identify opportunities for dissemination and visibility;
- Organize and oversees promotional events;
- Ensure the projects visibility/dissemination indicators are successfully achieved (online and offline);
- Work with and reviews work completed by/with the ESC volunteers on: Facebook and Instagram pages, Youtube channel, ESC HUB group;
- Design and create outcomes/content with the ESC volunteers;
- Implement local/national campaigns, projects, events,workshops and other type of activities;
- Organize mobility projects in Bucharest (all related logistics within the project life cycles);
- Write Erasmus Plus and European Solidarity Corps applications forms, keep contact with partners;
- Provide support to local/foreign volunteers during all related activities;
- Support the volunteers to get integrated within the organisation, the project and the local community;
- Ensure the proper learning process development of ESC volunteers through on-going support and supervision;
PROFILE (between 23 and 30 years old):
- Conventionally unemployed, opportunity-seeker or voluntary NEETs youngster;
- Available to commit to full duration of the project;
- Proven experience/involvement as active citizens (volunteering, social projects and other involvement);
- Committed to promote Human rights, sense of solidarity and inter-cultural dialogue, volunteering and active citizenship;
- Eager to foster social inclusion, acceptance and tolerance and reduce: stereotypes/prejudices, racism,discrimination, social inequality, poverty;
- Proven previous relevant experience in a communications role (volunteering, education or work);
- Knowledge of publishing software, content managementsystems, and social media platforms;
- Keen to develop personally and professionally within a multicultural environment;
- Motivated to acquire project management/writing, ICT and social media proficiency and events organizing skills;
- Able to impact COSI development and further the community with passion and civic spirit;
- Speaks English (at least conversational level).
- Full time job (8 hours/day) for one year;
- Private insurance for the whole period;
- Local transportation - Metro card;
- Weekly mentoring meetings and full support;
- Youthpass certificate;
- On-arrival and mid-term trainings;
- 24 days of paid vacation;
- Many international development opportunities;
- Friendly multi-cultural team, fun atmosphere and a lot of learning.
The assistant coordinator is a full time position for one year-duration and the Step by Step project is founded by European Commission through the European Solidarity Corps program.
ALL the info here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nA_HTmyEFT7xI4-Gd6Qo83BTydIps1tT/view?usp=sharing