Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
We are looking for a motivated Communications intern who can support us delivering and implementing state-of-the-art communications plans and campaigns that support our business objectives.
- Support the implementation of our global communications campaigns and initiatives;
- Administrate and update our Sharepoint, Intranet pages and external pages on a regular basis – always looking for ways to improving the user’s experience;
- Manage the team’s our editorial calendar and shared communications mailboxes;
- Publish articles, videos and organizational announcements;
- Track the impact of global initiatives and usage of main channels;
- Manage access rights to all platforms on behalf of the team;
- Adhoc support;
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Just graduated from Communications/Marketing (Bachelor or Master);
- Excellent English skills;
- Great ability to work independently;
- Positive, proactive and innovative attitude to develop ideas that bring value to the business;
- Good knowledge of today’s digital landscape.