Community Engagement Manager
Bucharest, Europe /Marketing – Field Marketing EMEA /Full-timeApply for this jobAt UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey? Your Mission: Expand the UiPath automation community through programs, events and partnerships. Enable professionals in acquiring new skills, developing automations and expanding their careers in RPA. Empower them to connect in the large automation community and contribute to others journey.
What you'll do at UiPath:
- Design, manage and implement programs and events to foster automation adoption
- Research and develop partnerships with developer communities, professional associations, and NGOs to expand the community
- Create content together with community members that will help you develop further the community
- Community platform management
- Track metrics and milestones to ensure proper execution and success of your programs and partnerships; work with data and dashboards that help us measure our growth (tools to be used: Marketo, Salesforce, Power BI)
- Work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to implement programs and partnerships successfully; communicate, maintain and develop internal stakeholder and customer relationships with different departments (Product, Academy, Sales, other Marketing teams)
- Ensure compliant use of data and content
- Engage community members, listen to their needs, help them get the best in their automation journey and invite them further to contribute
- Share community success stories and achievements
- Act as an internal and external evangelist of UiPath products and programs
- Keep up to date with the UiPath Platform, programs, business environment and other areas considered enablers for this role
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experience in developing tech communities, events and programs dedicated to developers.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation). Keep things simple, down-to-earth and relevant to the target audience. English proficiency is a must.
- High inclination towards collaboration. Easily take the role of the facilitator, as open as possible and with much care for all.
- Curiosity to learn, ask questions and build meaningful relationships and programs.
- Quick to demand results from self and others. Be responsive to change and accelerated pace. Bold in your approach, immersed and fast in execution.
- Track record of working with data and dashboards that help you decide and predict results.
- Technical background is a plus, passion to develop communities is mandatory.
- Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and
learn a great deal.