In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Contract Lifecycle Administrators operate at a local level and would be responsible for low to medium value/complexity contracts. They take their guidance and direction from the Senior Contract Specialist and their instructions from a senior manager in the business. They operate at a local or business unit level in low complexity environments, dealing with small to medium sized clients. In some environments, these individuals are assigned to support one/more client manager and/or sales specialist assisting with the implementation of sales support procedures and sales order related administration.
Contract Lifecycle Administrators provide a general administrative function to the Contract Lifecycle Management team.
Working at NTT
- Contract Administrators are required to administer contracts for clients, vendors and/or Sub-Contractors, including renewals. They are in charge of Contract loading and processing Medium to low and transactional Contracts.
- They ensure the correctness and completeness of contract information and data by verifying al subcomponents and documents of the contracts are included and that all details is completed, validated and correct.
- Provide an administrative function to the Contract Lifecycle Management team, including co-ordinating meetings and dealing with Group, Region and Country Contracts queries,
- Administer contract data for high value/complexity clients, vendors and/or sub-contractors.
- Manage the activation of the contract for servicing as per the Company activation policy.
- Ensure that client contracts are updated with the latest sales order detail and that invoice amounts are updated accordingly. In some environments this will extend from the quote to order process to pre-sales and post-sales and may include dealing with service product enquiries, ensuring the resolution and escalation to the necessary third parties for resolution.
- They assist in preparing contracts and renewals for delivery, approval and sign-off. They track approvals and signatures and will escalate concerns when approvals are outstanding beyond the allocated time frame.
Contract renewal triggering
- Contract administrators keep track of contract renewal dates and they ensure that contracts are renewed before they can expire. They escalate details of renewals that will not be executed on time to Contract Specialists.
- Keep track of contract renewal dates ensuring they are renewed before expiry
- Escalate details of renewals that will not be executed on time to the Senior Contracts Manager
- Ensure Renewal packs are being produced within allotted OLA’s
- Adhere to the On-Time Renewal Percentage and maintain above 95% pass rate
- They ensure that client contracts are updated with the latest sales order detail and that invoice amounts are updated accordingly. In some environments this will extend from the quote to order process to pre-sales and post-sales and may include dealing with service product enquiries, ensuring the resolution and escalation to the necessary third parties for resolution.
Vendor and Sub Contract Administration
- Contract Administrators also contribute to the administration of low to medium vendor contracts which includes sub-contractor contracts. They ensure that back-to-back contracts exist where required for client contracts and they track, and process associated back-to-back costs.
- When client contracts need to be updated, Contract Administrators will obtain required information from vendors and sub-contractors, including quotes and product end-of-life data from vendors to update schedule detail. They ensure that all vendor contracts are renewed when required.
- Contract administrators will assist in determining the amounts that need to be invoiced to clients and invoicing of new sales orders and ensure that this information is updated in a timely manner.
- They will collaborate when required with the Account Receivable teams to ensure that invoicing is processed according to contract agreements.
- They prepare and distribute required reports including renewal schedules, client schedules, contract lists, etc.
- They assist with the preparation and management of all relevant system and vendor maintenance reports and review system data for accuracy.
- They use their renewal plan to prepare renewal documentation for distribution to the relevant clients
- Ensure that all relevant Tier 1 Tools and CMDB tools are regularly kept up to date with correct and accurate Contract related Data from the contract lifecycle management process.
- The Contract Administrator will also ensure data correctness and consistency across all documentation and Tier 1 Tools and systems. They are therefore required to take ownership of the data integrity. Where they identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate for resolution.
- They also assist in resolving queries relating to the data itself and assist team members to access the data.
- Ensure the preparation and management of all relevant system and vendor maintenance reports and review system data for accuracy
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Meticulous attention to detail together with good organisation skills
- Good understanding of business needs and expectations
- Consistently deliver quality service
- Team player who contributes to the success of the teams they engage with
- Excellent client centricity
- Ability to build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Display attention to detail
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Completion of a basic degree is preferable
- Working towards completion of an ITIL certification is preferable
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- At least 1 years’ work experience in a related environment
- Moderate level experience gained within a related technology services environment
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.