The Credit Controller should monitor, control and ensure that ADP clients adhere to the contractual payment terms thereby converting debtors to cash on a timely basis. The Credit Controller should own a specific range of the ledger; this includes a high volume of clients.
- Daily interacting with ADP clients through phone, mails and internal tools, to achieve the cash and aged AR targets. Applies the specific collections process and strategies to ensure the individual and team targets are achieved following the department requirements;
- To register all actions, payment promises, and amounts collected, in centralized systems;
- Analyses, investigates and reconciles customers’ transactions to ensure accurate balance account. Managed unallocated cash or credit notes outstanding on the ledger;
- Provide regular updates on AR progress, cash and aged AR forecast and plans to achieve goals
- Ensure compliance with ADP Policies & Controls and Sox Compliance
- Responsible for working with the external Client to resolve controllable disputes & provide account receivables information
- Drive Continuous improvements/standardization/simplification to process, systems, automation and resource structure to be more effective — enabling faster collections and cash application turnaround times, improving cash flow, and driving cost savings
- Timely escalations to first line manager, providing relevant and complete information.
- Work with the Billing team to resolve promptly all relevant non-payment reasons using internal tools and systems;
- Respond to clients and internal business associates using Siebel system and shared Collections e-mail inbox, in line with agreed timescales and performance metrics;
- Update process documentation monthly for any changes;
- Support other team members
Knowledge and Skill Requirements :
- Bachelor degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Collection experience would be a plus.
- Microsoft Office skills essential, advanced level in Excel and Databases
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Upper intermediate level of English/Dutch mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English language
- Attention to details & numeric ability
- Intermediate accounting knowledge
- Understands Cash Collections and Cash Applications as part of the E2E process in support of the account
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Time Management — strong ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work across organizations to influence positive change that will drive process improvement
- Ability to quickly extinguish escalations and drive issue resolution
- Ability to analyze the impact
- Ability to forecast
- Problem solving
- Flexible and supportive team member
- Results orientated
- Well organized.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.