eDriving is on a mission is to help our clients reduce collisions, injuries, and license violations, thereby ensuring that all drivers return home safely to their loved ones at the end of each day. We are a fast-growing company that has the fire of a start-up with the traction of a company who has had over twenty years to build momentum, revenue, and operational scale.
With clients including Amazon, Ecolab and Nestle, we are the partner of choice for many of the world’s largest and safest commercial driving fleets. Established for 25 years we have served over one million drivers in 45 languages and 96 countries. Our programme has been recognised through 90+ client and partner awards around the world.
eDriving is looking for a talented and driven Customer Success Representative. This member of our team will be responsible for supporting mid-to-large fleet clients and their drivers. The role helps clients to understand requirements, identifies solutions, and provides required customer service. You will be part of our newly established Romanian team, working from your home office and supporting clients throughout the EU.
A candidate who is fluent in multiple languages is highly preferred. This is an opportunity to use your language skills in providing excellent technical support to customers. Multi-language skills in all languages are advantageous (Polish, Romanian, Spanish, German, Portugese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mandarin or others).
What you will do:
- Addresses field account and product related calls, emails and chats directly from clients, and through transfers from the Account Management team.
- Identifies user needs and provides training services as needed to ensure customers are proficient in tool usage.
- Addresses client concerns and ensures the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Conducts data entry, audits, reporting, and compliance related to drivers and fleet accounts.
- Proactively develops relationships with clients and provides customer service support as needed.
- Contributes to customer retention by developing strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Proactively conducts account reviews with fleet customers on a regular basis, reviewing service needs and usage trends.
- Provides Product Management team with customer feedback on product issues and improvements needed.
- Jumps in when other duties are assigned or as they become apparent.
What you bring to the table:
- High-school diploma, GED, AA degree or equivalent. Bachelors in Business or related degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or customer service experience, with proven experience interacting effectively with customers of varying levels of technical aptitude.
- Clear and concise communication skill within chat, email and over the phone.
- Superb organizer and team player.
- High attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
- A decent understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, strong Excel, Outlook).
- Technical expertise and experience with CRM's, Salesforce, basic office equipment is a big plus.
- Execute with a sense of urgency.
- Previous experience within a service helpdesk environment and use of a ticketing system is an advantage.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours may be necessary (weekends, evenings)
We offer the opportunity to work on a broad range of cutting-edge projects in a working environment where your contribution is welcome and valued. For your hard work we offer a competitive salary including a company-wide bonus scheme, flexible and friendly working environment (from home) and the chance to work in a progressive business.
Due to the nature of the business, the candidate offered the role will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Further details will be supplied closer to the time.
Powered by JazzHR