NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Ready to join the future of innovation in IT at NXP?
Become part of a dynamic team that is helping NXP provide the best service level to its automotive customers. In the Customer Supply Chain team you will be supported to have a continuous focus on development, coaching and creating a supportive environment for your team.
- Manage Client relationship through providing daily operational support via telephone and e-mail
- Act as one contact to the Client, communicating all relevant information and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible from receiving and processing of customer’s orders until final delivery
- Proactively monitor backlog of orders using different tools and reports, and work to avoid escalations
- Ensure structured and high quality communication related to issues affecting the order backlog & deal with all written or verbal requests from the Clients
- Uses own judgment to escalate issues at the right time and to the correct owner
- Ensures that NXP policies, legal regulations and audit requirements are met and maintained
NXP IT is well recognized as a modern IT organization with a DevOps ways of working. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
In the Customer Supply Chain team our focus is to meet our client’s demand and avoid any supply disconnects, as well as to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
We’re in a continuous quest to increase process automation and become more efficient.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Professional qualifications in the fields of: international relations, order management, supply chain, logistics
- Computer skills, MS Office package required
- Relevant experience in a similar role would definitely be a plus
- Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
- German will represent a big advantage
Furthermore, you must (have):
- Great communication skills, being able to develop and maintain a great relationship with your customer portfolio
- Strong analytical skills - must be able to process and analyze customer forecasts & trends
- Be very organized, take care of the daily/weekly tasks in a timely manner and prioritize your activities based on their importance/impact
- Be an efficient team player