How would you
like to work in IT & Communication ,
toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of
this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Big Data and artificial intelligence
are now powerful levers for the Orange Group, making it possible to reinvent
customer relations and also to optimize and automate the management of our
networks, improve the customer experience and provide a differentiating
advantage for our customers.
Orange develops artificial
intelligence-based products and services. The ambition today is to accelerate
the dissemination of technological know-how, both on applications and on
algorithms and tools, with all the group's subsidiaries and business divisions.
In this context, the main mission of
the new Data and AI department is to make Orange a "data driven"
company, defining the Group's standards in terms of Data and AI, and
facilitating the development of use cases, data products and services. This
department is expected to irrigate the entire Orange Group.
What you'll be doing
- Design new data models for new services/subject
areas and generate model documentation
- Review, update and redesign existing data models,
improving performance, costs, stability and service quality;
- Provide support to team members to implement the
new created data structures.
- Design analytical layers in 3rd
Normal Form as well as multidimensional/star-schema data models.
- Understand the data modelling concepts related
to the performance of analytical requests (such as partitioning, clustering,
- Understand the row and column oriented databases
- Produce and maintain the data models documentation.
- Define data modelling best practices
- Participates in internal meetings at different
levels to present and validate the data architecture.
- Participates in project and external meetings
- Maintain and extend the logical data model of
the analytical databases by adding new entities to existing subject areas or
create new subject areas according to data modelling best practices and data
- Translate logical to physical data model,
including partitioning, definition of indexes, database constraints, and
- Researches solutions on the market and adopt the
new data modelling techniques.
- Collaborates with business analysis team to create
the ETL source-to-target mapping specifications.
What you need to know/have
- Data modeling knowledge for data warehouse, including
normalized and de-normalized technique.
- Experience with at least one data modelling
tool: Oracle Data Modeler, SAP PowerDesigner, IBM InfoSphere Data
- Software development knowledge.
- Prior experience with Oracle Database.
- Prior experience with Big Data implementation
- Experience with public cloud deployment
- Prior experience in data warehouse
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results
& the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as
& Life insurance
for you - facilities for your family, too;
& Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also
[because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones
& devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings,
Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support
- & more!
& work for a #TopEmployer company.
You could be part of an organization
where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional
and let’s have a remote-talk.
Orange, you can .