We are seeking to hire a skilled Data Protection Analyst who will ensure compliance of processing activities with GDPR and Group requirements, as well as implementing data protection principles.
What you will do:
- Collect all required information for the creation of Data Processing Record (DPR) / Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA);
- Support PIA exercise (connect with relevant experts, communicate and monitor measures proposed);
- Perform transversal activities related to the support of the overall Group Data Office Service Unit service offer;
- Contribute to the deployment / implementation of the new requirements requested by DPO office;
- Contribute to internal norms and standards for the registration of processes / activities that imply processing of personal data within the Data Processing Register (in compliance with GDPR requirements);
- Support the CDO in its mission to ensure the correct implementation of data management SG Group requirements and controls, in accordance with business requirements and in accordance with the Data Protection Officer's recommendations and requirements;
- Support the training & awareness of GDPR campaigns.
- At least 3 years of experience in legal or compliance or audit;
- Strong expertise and experience in project coordination with knowledge in change management;
- Advanced level of English and French languages, spoken and written;
- Knowledge / understanding of risk management, IT security;
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel);
- Spirit of synthesis and deep critical mind (audit approach to understand and instruct a data processing);
- Good oral and written communication, ability to communicate with various types of stakeholders.