Medical Solutions with Analytics - Data Science Engineer
About our Team
We invite you to the startup working on novel telemedicine solutions based on Computer Aided Diagnosis. We work closely with R&D teams to develop next generation solutions with AI technology to enhance medical process treatment. In our company medical doctors, pharmacists and technology enthusiasts work together on innovative products for the western markets. We define the way medical doctors and patients access, explore and interact with devices, knowledge, information, and services.
Role and Responsibilities
· Design and implementation of data workflows for continuous, scalable data ingestion, integration, validation and delivery of data products for ML algorithms development.
· Design and evaluation of data workflow architectures
· Development of automation solutions for “human-in-the-loop” medical data production and quality assurance e.g. annotation, model training and quality improve.
· Development of ML algorithms for increasing efficiency of data production process.
· Collaboration with Romanian research institutes
Technologies in use
· Python /Java
Skills and Qualifications
· MSc or BA in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
· Several years of hands-on experience in software engineering and database management
· Several years of experience with SQL, Python and Linux.
· Experience in building data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources.
· Experience in building data processing pipelines comprising multiple formats of data.
· Understanding of data modelling, architecture, workflow management (orchestration) solutions.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
· Knowledge of English at a level that enables reading and writing technical documentation.
· Friendly working atmosphere
· Wide range of trainings and a huge support in developing algorithmic skills
· Opportunity to work in multiple projects
· Multidisciplinary team (Medical experts, IT Engineers)
· Working with the latest technologies on the market
· Monthly integration budget
· Possibility to attend local and foreign conferences
· Equipment: Laptop and/or PC workstation
· OS: Linux, Windows
· Private medical care (possibility to add family members for free)
· Access to gym operators
· Life insurance
· Lunch card