A typical day might include the following:
• Software development, according to customer requirements and specific standards;
• Perform requirements analysis, create and review system and software specifications;
• Support the system engineers to drive and set system requirements;
• Create and review software architectures;
• Develop software according to the guidelines programming environment, language, software requirements and software design;
• Analyze complex problems that could occur in the assigned projects and find the right solution;
• Create and execute module test cases according to the specifications, document the results;
• Take the integrator role and support system engineer with the integration strategy;
• Integrate the created software modules, define, execute the integration tests and document the results.
• Experience with ANSI C programming or Model-Based Software Development (control, data and state flow logic);
• Excellent knowledge and experience working with Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers (eg. NEC / Freescale / Melexis);
• Knowledge of V-Model software development process;
• Experience to using Automotive Communication Protocols (eg. CAN, LIN) and specific tools (eg. CANoe, CAPL script);
• Good knowledge of Automotive Standards (eg. AUTOSAR);
• Experience in Diagnostics Protocols (eg. KWP, UDS) and tools (eg. CANdela);
• Knowledge of Embedded Operating Systems (eg. OSEK, Autosar OS);
• Knowledge in Electronic field or hardware development experience;
• Experience working in Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow (optional) and with production code generators (eg. Targetlink or Real-Time Workshop).
Apply here or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.