This is an invitation for you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
About Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Banking is a technology centric business, with an increasing move to real-time processing, an increasing appetite from customers for integrated systems and access to supporting data. This means that technology is more important than ever for the business.
Deutsche Bank is one of the few banks with the scale and network to compete aggressively in this space, and the breadth of investment in this area is unmatched by our peers. Joining the team is a unique opportunity to help rebuild the core of some of our most mission critical processing systems from the ground-up.
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is a global team of 3000 coders (and growing!) across 30 countries. The primary businesses that Corporate Bank support are Cash Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Trust & Agency Services. CB Technology support these businesses through CIO aligned teams and also by 'horizontals' such as Client Connectivity, Surveillance and Regulatory, Infrastructure, Architecture, Production, and Risk & Control.
Surveillance & Regulatory: Surveillance and Regulatory Technology is responsible for delivering solutions that protect the bank’s financial and reputational interests from potentially criminal or inappropriate behaviour by our clients, employees, vendors. It enables the bank to manage its compliance to regulations and the risk appetite to stay in business in the various legislation. In addition, the function, is responsible for driving improvement across the IT delivery cycle through adoption of best practices, automation tooling and metrics, as well as developing a target state DevOps capability.
Engineering Release Manager
Deutsche Bank is looking for full-time software engineers to build the kind of global systems that will underpin and drive their global business. As a Release Manager you’ll help them get there. Based in The Romania Excellence Centre, Bucharest - they are seeking experienced professionals who value teamwork, pioneering technology and innovation. People who want to take their careers to the next level of success.
We`ll trust you for:
- Managing Releases within the Corporate Bank domain.
- Carrying out quality checks and risk assessments on the individual components of a release.
- Maintaining a Release Calendar.
- Carrying out post implementation reviews.
- Mobilize and manage support teams to resolve issues associated with the Release.
- Preparing all the required change requests for the release.
- Attending regular Change Management Boards.
- Organizing Implementation Resources to support the Release.
- Managing escalations to support Release.
- Ensuring Release work conforms to quality standards.
- Attending architecture / solution design review meetings.
We`d love you to bring:
- Strong experience with HA cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of version control system ( preferably GIT)
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Apache Webserver, Java Application servers, Load balancers
- Strong experience with batch / shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of OpenShift Red Hat
- Experience with deployment strategies (such as BlueGreen, Canary, A/B)
- Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework;
- Good knowledge of Release Management best practice;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Proactive can-do attitude
- A creative approach towards solving technical problems
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple locations
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse
Nice to have:
- Experience with automation solutions (Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- DevOps & CI oriented
We`ll offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with
- Our personal World Class trainer
- Free TNB theater tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.