SUMMARY OF ROLE
By joining usas a Finance Manager you will be responsible to financially manage and controlthe consolidated P&L for the transportation solutions business based inDenmark with operations in Suzhou and resources spread globally.
You will report to Scott Kieffer and be a member of themanagement group for the Transportation Solutions business as well as thefinancial management group.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Financial control of all aspects of the business.
- Full responsibility for monthly end close reporting,consolidation and integrity, actuals and forecasts.
- Analysis of financial data and preparation of monthlyPresidents Operating Report (POR), capital budget, headcount planning etc.
- Review of the monthly financial results to ensure overalldata integrity and explain significant variances vs. prior month/year plan
- Coordination of annual budgets (full P&L, assetmanagement & headcount)
- Analysis of project cost against budget
- Inventory controls on a regular basis
- Provide routine and ad-hoc analysis as directed by businessunit management
- Communication of financial results to finance businessmanagement.
- Establish and monitor internal controls to ensure compliancewith statutory and Emerson policies and procedures.
- Reviewing the reporting of standard management reportsincluding P&L, B/S, headcount, asset management analysis, inventory,SG&A report for Transportation, done by the Financial Analyst.
- Develop financial tools and processes to support thebusiness achieve its strategic objectives
- Train and mentor the Financial Analyst
- Various ad-hoc projects (technical and analytical support).
- University orequivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Strong personality,ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- 3 to 6 years workexperience in a finance/accounting management role
- Advanced MicrosoftExcel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in Englishadvanced level written & spoken)