How would you like to work in IT & Communication ,toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange .
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What you'll be doing
- Incident detection, service impact assessment, troubleshooting, registration and handling trouble tickets;
- Continuous follow-up on ongoing incidents until they are solved;
- Cooperation with multiple teams delivering E2E services;
- Reporting activities related to supervision events.
What you need to know/have
- Student/university degree in IT or Telecommunication;
- General knowledge and understanding of:
- 2G/3G/4G architecture;
- Core CS/Core PS/IMS/VAS;
- Call flow in different scenarios;
- Communicative level of English (written and spoken);
- Spanish is a big plus;
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to work in a team, good organizational skills;
- Motivation, precision and disciplined at work;
- Concentration on the highest level customer service;
- Ability to work under the time pressure;
- Working in shifts based on flexible schedule.
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we supportyour Zen; & more!
Come& work for a #TopEmployer company.
You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.