Invoice Cash IFN SA (‘IC’) is privately owned non-banking financial institution regulated by BNR, acting as principal in B2B, online non-recourse factoring or funded credit risk insurance. IC buys and holds 2 months performing B2B invoices; annual turnover of ~€25m expected for FY2021. The founders of IC have more than 60 yrs. of City of London & international treasury work experience; they have closed in excess of €30bill of equity, debt and derivative transactions across EU including CEEMEA.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to produce scalable software a Full Stack Web Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
We seek to hire individuals who are willing to push boundaries to deliver innovative solutions utilizing the latest technologies. The requirements for successful candidates are:
- Good understanding of relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Angular knowledge is a plus
- Good communicator, excellent at prioritization under pressure; time management skills
- Collaborative, social, team player, detail-oriented, and structured.
- Able to deal with uncertainty
- Willingness to learn, develop and take responsibilities
- Strong command of the English language
What we offer you
- Compensation at market levels, including annual bonus based on performance.
- Medical insurance after the first 3 months
- Friendly and entrepreneurial working environment
- Covid19 friendly work experience in a start-up FinTech environment; opportunity to progress and create a role for oneself.
- Learn about international practices in Fintech and private equity investments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.