Millions of users around the world use Bitdefender products to protect their digital assets. We want you to join the team and take up the challenge!
- You will develop and maintain core Bitdefender web components
- You will contribute with your experience to the overall soluton architecture
- You will act as mentor on the web related technologies
- At least 5 years of backend development using PHP;
- Good knowledge of design patherns and OOP principles;
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable web applicatons;
- Solid experience with ORMs and database systems (PostgreSQL, MongoDB);
- Working experience with a distributed versioning system (Git);
Ideally you should:
- Have at least 5 years of backend development using PHP;
- Be able to mentor young colleagues or interns;
- Be able to develop a complete web applicatons from scratch;
- Have experience with Agile development environments;
- Have the ability to work independently.
It would be a plus to have:
- Experience with Linux, bash, PHP-fpm and Nginx;
- Experience integrating 3rd party APIs via web services (REST, HTTP API).
Powered by JazzHR