For our location in Iasi we are currently looking for a
middle Hardware Engineer
To support development of electronic modules for the automotive industry. The primary focus is on Electric Vehicle projects. The functionality, quality and cost are main objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design of electronic control units/modules based on customer requirements;
- Design documentation: calculations, simulations and worst-case analysis;
- Documenting testing procedures;
- Testing HW components;
- Product cost optimization initiatives.
- Work with hardware team to design and document according to Preh and supplier standards.
- Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;
- Graduated Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Mechatronics or similar;
- Knowledge in analog and digital circuits design;
- Familiar with design tools ( simulation, schematic entry, engineering calculations, worst-case analysis) and testing equipment (power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes);
- Knowledge in embedded systems with microcontrollers;
- Knowledge about DC-DC converters and power electronics design;
- Previous work experience in automotive electronics;
- Ability to work independently or as a member in an international team;
- Experience with Altium PCB Design is a plus;
- Very good communication skills;
- Process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers.