Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Cover a wide range of human resource processes for the assigned units in support of business objectives and human resource initiatives. Act as single point of contact for assigned teams, having endto-end ownership of service delivery.
- Manage programs that address HR activities such as talent management, team and leadership development, retention, organization design, performance management and change management.
- Perform diverse assignments in areas as staffing, training, employee/labor relations, communication, compensation management, coaching, people development, etc
- Actively partner with business leaders, line managers and team leaders in support of country and business objectives.
- Participate in identifying and developing employee skills to support business needs, coach employees, supervisors and leaders in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Human resources experience.
- Previous record in handling different HR Projects: Six Sigma, Green Belt
- Able to perform in a complex matrix organization. Be independent and self-starter.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills. Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels.
- High degree of autonomy; able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
- Fluent in English.
- Previous automotive background is a plus