About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
HR Manager will be responsible for managing the employee life cycle: manage administration, oversee recruitment in collaboration with the market Recruitment Lead and Souring Specialist, onboard employees, rewards, develop local learning courses in close collaboration with TMF Business Academy and manage exit procedures.
S/He will be responsible for the quality of the HR services, ensuring HR process standardization and will work very closely with the Management Team and Market HR with key HR data and analytics to support decision making.
HR Manager will be the part of SEE HR Team and will report to the HR Business Partner of Romania, Bulgaria & Greece and will work closely with the Country Management team.
- Support implementation of agreed workforce action plan across market offices;
- Ensure update of the People Planning Tool Rolling 12 Months Forecast (SMT tool);
- Manage and execute organizational change, office and business unit restructurings, run an after action- review;
- Provide business performance management support;
- Facilitate people management decision making and execution;
- Facilitate turnover reduction plans and run the departure view survey;
- Ensure timely and quality data input, strong compliance to all data reporting, manage HR analytics;
- Support recruitment execution, define the job description, obtain hiring and compensation approvals;
- Support selection process of job vacancies and arrange contract to the successful candidate;
- Manage staff mobility and office transfer requests;
- Manage staff onboarding: prepare for arrival, induction, probation assessment;
- Enable first line managers to drive the performance management cycle: set objectives, ensure personal development plans, manage the mid-year and year-end review;
- Advice and enable first line managers to address underperformance through performance improvement plans;
- Manage Group and local benefits schemes with support and advice of regional reward manager;
- Manage employee administration: employees’ files, input and output to/from payroll administration;
- Manage voluntary exits: resignations, retirement.
- Use Exit interview tool to record and analyze staff turnover;
- Localize global governance documents including employee handbooks, HR related policies and procedures.
- University Degree (preferable Economics or Legal);
- 5 years of experience in managing HR cycle;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Ability to make decisions based on insight and knowledge that impact the immediate team;
- Accountable for ensuring high standards of HR services to employees and the business;
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and seeking solutions;
- Experience in using HR systems.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.