Sparkware – part of 888 Holdings , one of the world’s most popular online gaming companies, is looking for a highly motivated Infrastructure Engineer.
Infra team manages production infrastructure spread over 8 Datacenters globally.
The team supports and leads the following domains in the IT department: Data Centers, Physical Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Backup, etc.
As a team member, you should find infrastructure solutions for technical challenges all the time, finding the appropriate technology within the business scope.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at 888Sparkware, you will be responsible for:
- Managing SAN & NAS storage environment (hosts, switches)
- Providing Technical Support on Backup Software
- Managing day to day activities of server backup & recovery.
- Performing backup environment system tuning including monitoring troubleshooting
- On-call and after-hours/weekend work as required.
This job is for you only if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in managing SAN & NAS storage environment – must have
- Hands-on experience on SAN management best practices including performance, monitoring, reporting, multipathing solutions, high availability – must have
- Experience with VMware environments, maintain the daily operations.
- Working Knowledge in vSphere, vSAN, ESXi, Vcenter, and various VMware family of products,
- Knowledge with Netbackup – nice to have
- Experience with Hitachi GAD – nice to have.