DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to
different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses.Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join Cloud API Platform Team and be part of the next big thing in DB Cloud Transformation!
We are looking for an IT Application Owner to hold the overall accountability and ownership of the Google API Management platform. The IT Application Owner will be the expert with an in-depth functional and technical knowledge of the platform.
WE TRUST YOU TO
• Represent the application in relation with internal clients, Program Managers, external/internal auditors, CISO/TISO/Development/Central Governance teams.
• Goals-cascade the IT Governance, Service Management, Industry standards, Management of Risk in line with Deutsche Bank’s policies based on COBIT5, ITIL, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001.
• Ongoing enhancement and maintenance of an application including management of scope.
• Assist with development of configuration/monitoring/ packaging/deployment/ automation.
• Identify and manage technical projects necessary to ensure required and established service levels are maintained.
• Steer, oversee and deliver the design and development of industrialization solutions into the production support teams for operations and monitoring.
• Manage strategic capacity, consumption and performance management (forecast and management based on business plans).
• Plan, track and coordinate periodic activities for application penetration testing and security vulnerability evaluations. Accountable for management and remediation of resulting findings.
• Facilitate Disaster Recovery activities by reviewing DR plans and coordinating the execution of DR exercise for the application.
• Perform reviews for all technical changes in close collaboration with application team representatives (both business and IT).
• Work with teams across the business to generate innovative digital solutions that will drive improved digital tools, processes, customer experiences, and business models.
• Identify new tools and drive technologies adoptions to support Micro-services adoption and deploy on a consistent API infrastructure.
WE`D LOVE YOU TO BRING
• Extensive professional experience and expert knowledge (also hands on) in the areas of IaaS /PaaS / SaaS. Knowledge of cloud solutions like Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure is nice to have.
• 10+ years of professional and relevant experience in areas of IT Service Management,
Technical Project Management and Application Management.
• Background on Risk Management, Compliance evaluation and Information Security and IT Audit support.
• Technical knowledge: UNIX, Bash/Shell Scripting, RDBMS, Middleware (WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat), Apache web server, Digital Certificates.
• Java literacy – no coding skills needed, but the ability to read pieces of code and digest log files of Java apps.
• Knowledge on SDLC, DevOps and cloud infrastructure automation.
• Knowledge of technology concepts like: Communication and encryption protocols (HTTPS/SSL/TLS),
Networking (load-balancer, firewalls), High-Availability architecture.
• Fast adoption of new technologies, capability to articulate the value, drive adoption and influence product roadmaps.
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal at all levels including senior management.
• Experience working with distributed development teams.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Optional, but highly appreciated if available:
• COBIT 5 / ISO 270001 / ITIL Intermediate / Risk Management professional certifications
• Project Management (PMI PMP, PRINCE2) / Agile Scrum professional certifications
• Container based technologies (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
• WSO2 API Manager
• Additional foreign language: German
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.