Communication and clearly defined processes are the key to success!
Today, our clients face new challenges in communication and documentation, especially in IT. Our goal is to make our clients more efficient by using the avato Information Management approach. This approach is a combination of methods and technology. Knowledge is captured/created and centralized in a platform, where any stakeholder is provided the knowledge they need. No more, no less. For exciting internal and externals projects we are looking for your excellent support as IT Technical Writer/ IT Technical Editor (m/f/d). In these projects you play an important role in the analysis, process development and documentation of global IT infrastructures and its requirements. We are looking for a person with self-starter mentality and excellent communication skills for a highly technical environment. Especially important is to securing the requirement and creating documentation regarding database and network processes.
The projects are in Bucharest.
Your tasks: -
- Writing technical documentation and describing IT support processes
- Controlling and managing the IT documentation created by IT experts
- Structuring information and editing comprehensive, technical texts
- Consequent use of learnt content management methods, and further development of methods and templates
- Implementing and further developing communication and documentation solutions
Required skills/experience: -
- Bachelor / Master in Documentation, Knowledge Management, Technical Writing, Digital Humanities, Computer Science, or similar course of studies
- Experience as technical author
- Excellent English and Bulgarian language skills, written and oral
- Experience with HANA or Oracle database, SAP ABAP or NetWeaver
- Experience in processing and editing technical documentation
- Experience in knowledge management
- Experience in XML editors
- Talented in organizing and structured thinking - Interest in technical topics / IT topics
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Creative thinking in problem solution
Project start: middle of February 2021
Duration: 6 months with option to extend
We are looking forward to your application!