DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed up delivery and knowledge transfer activities.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
we trust you to
- Work within software development projects as a Lead Full Stack Developer to create new Online banking customer processes and develop new services and components for Online banking and other applications.
- Design and develop complete solutions in cooperation with the solution architects for use in Online banking or code/design blueprints as a working basis for the development teams or external service providers. Their main focus is also on the further development of critical software components in the context of Online & Mobile banking (e.g. authentication and legitimisation of end customers, or payment transaction processes).
- Define, set up and maintain the CI/CD pipelines as well as the Infrastructure as Code setup for automated Infrastructure provisioning
- Be responsible for Incident and Problem Management/6:6Remidiation, and actively help to increase the stability and reliability of the developed solutions, identify and fix bugs and increase test automation level.
- Use your experience as a Lead Full Stack Developer to evaluate and ensure that your solutions can be operated flawlessly on the same platform, even under high load scenarios such as more than 50,000-100,000 parallel front-end user sessions in parallel with a further 60,000 middleware user sessions.
- Act as a contact person for all software development-related topics and questions - both from the other developers (by actively coaching them) and from the other team members.
- Deliver training sessions regularly for other development teams and promote an efficient transfer of know-how.
- Work on a web application that is highly visible to customers and relevant to our reputation. You shall maintain the necessary calmness even in critical phases of a production incident and contribute significantly to finding solutions through your knowledge of software design and code.
we`d love you to bring
- Extensive professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) for highly available and load-resistant web applications visible to end customers, with regularly more than 50,000 parallel front-end user sessions.
- Extensive professional experience and expert knowledge (also practical) to lead a group of developers in agile delivery teams, perform pair programming and regular code reviews.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge (also practical) of Continous Integration / Continous Deployment tools (e.g. Github, Gitlab) and patterns for CI/CD pipelines.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge (also practical) of automated infrastructure provisioning based on Terraform/TerraGrunt, Terraform Enterprise.
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) of service deployment and service meshes like Istio.
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) of automated infrastructure provisioning based on Terraform/TerraGrunt, Terraform Enterprise, Ansible.
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes operations using GKE or similar technology.
- Advanced knowledge of security capabilities (TLS, OAuth2, KMS, Vault, Admission Controllers, let's encrypt or similar technologies).
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana and alerting tools like OpsGenie.
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) Atlassian JIRA, IntelliJ, Artifactory, GIT, Jenkins.
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) of Bash scripts, Unix.
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies and programming languages in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Ability in familiarising yourself with large software systems.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- Experience in technical and methodological coaching of Developers and Engineers, and active participation in the continuous development of colleagues.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; German is a plus
what we`ll offer you
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- The coolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.