ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS HR.
The role is responsible for providing excellent customer service to Global Centre of Expertise, HRBPs, Line Managers and employees through effective execution of L&D processes relating to global leadership and functional development programmes.
Reports to: Talent Operations Lead
Reporting Level: Talent Operations Lead
Geographic Scope: Bucharest
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Global leadership and functional development programme administration.
- Support creation of learning content by organizing pilot programmes, collating feedback, uploading content (including eLearning);
- Build and maintain training events and sessions to ensure up to date training programme information is available to users.
- Collaborate closely with CoE, MSDMs and SMEs to ensure elearning development work is up to requirements.
- Support delivery of training through arranging facilitators, enrolling and advising delegates, and compiling and maintaining delegate lists, dealing with delegate queries;
- Collate and share programme evaluation feedback with CoE;
- Provide regular reports and insights against L&D KPIs;
- Ensure learning data and content is accurately maintained in the system ie. tagged, owned and reviewed on a regular basis
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you familiar with Stakeholders Management?
- Do you have extensive expertise with PowerPoint and Excel?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of L&D processes.
- Expert user of virtual learning technologies (eg. Articulate Storyline).
- Proeficient user of MS Office and experience of using Learning Management System;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, administrative and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Shown ability to work as part of a team
This role is a determined contract for 2 years!
- Articulate Storyline
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.