We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Job title : Maintenance Operator / Turner
Based at: Romania-Bucharest
Alstom in Romania has been present for over 20 years, employing today over 500 people. Alstom, registered major success in infrastructure, signaling and also services. The long term service agreement for the maintenance of the rolling stock of Metrorex is a major reference and shows the expertise of Alstom in this field. Alstom will continue to grow his business in Romania proposing further services for the local market and export, creating regional hub in Services and Signaling.
The Maintenanace Operator / Turner position, reporting direct to Team Manager CAS Mechanical Workshop will have the following responsibilities:
Performs repair on the subassemblies of all types of bogies repaired in the workshop in accordance with the work instructions.
• Perform maintenance and repairs to TEM components and subassemblies
• Comply with the working instructions
• Uses approved metrology devices and testers
• Uses approved and up-to-date technical documentation
• It is responsible for the quality of the executed works and the compliance with the deadlines
• Complete and sign the records / measurement records
• Uses tools and special devices in the maintenance process
• Respect and conform to the company's EHS procedures as well as those specific to the workplace
• Participate in ensuring and maintaining cleanliness in the premises of the unit.
• Communicates to hierarchical manager any suggestion that leads to improvement of activity ...
Experience & Qualification:
- Technical medium level education;
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.