Cerner Careers supports the "human capital" that is Cerner's greatest asset. Cerner is an organization with over 27,000 associates in 24 countries, and over 7,000 associates located outside of the US. The various groups within Cerner Careers provide assistance with the following aspects of the company Recruiting and Staffing, Associate Development-Leadership Academy, HR Consulting/Associate Relations, Health Benefits, Investment Benefits, and Compensation/Payroll.
The Operations Manager, Global Benefits & Payroll is responsible for directing the implementation and administration of global benefits and payroll. This position reports to the Director of Global Benefits and Payroll, and manages the activities of the benefits and payroll team focused primarily within the European market.
As the Operations Manager, you will directly manage and provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to ensure accurate, seamless, and timely execution of European payroll, benefits, timekeeping, and leave administration, including any projects such as payroll provider reviews, benefit system implementation, new benefit implementation etc. You will effectively partner across the greater benefits teams, compensation teams, and other HR teams. Your other responsibilities will include: to ensure the team adheres to the proper audit and compliance controls, to analyze existing programs and processes and proactively seek best practices and new concepts to ensure continuous improvement and quality, to evaluate and strengthen our daily activities and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Health Care or equivalent work experience;
- At least 5 years of Business process development or improvement work experience or Payroll;
- At least 1 year in People management work experience.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools;
- Experience leading Global Benefits or Payroll team.
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations;
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position;
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available