- Bachelor’s Degree (Building Services);
- Solid knowledge of design in AutoCAD and calculation software;
- Professional experience in design;
- Strong English language skills.
- Nice to have:
- Revit MEP knowledge;
- Design certifications (fire safety designer, electrical ANRE designer).
- Key attributes:
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines;
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork, supportive attitude, eager to learn, proactivity).
You will join our MEP & Mechanical design team in the Arcadis Iasi office. In this department, we are focusing our attention on a few domains: building installations (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Water distribution, Fire safety, Fire detection, Security, and CCTV), High Voltage Power and Distribution lines and substations, Street lighting, and Mechanical Design.
For building installations, we cover all types of assets, from office to universities, schools, industrial, residential, and retail buildings.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Design of HVAC installations for buildings;
- Designing electrical installations up to 1 kV (power and lighting);
- Performing lighting calculations using different software such as DiaLux;
- Design of Fire safety, water distribution, sewage systems;
- Planning and designing of building systems which include hydronic calculation, building heat load calculations, performing computer analysis of alternate systems;
- Performing feasibility studies, conceptual and final design;
- Preparing all the necessary drawings for the specific phase of projects (2D plans, schematics, sections);
- Preparing BIM models for the specific use case.
- Why should you become an Arcadian?
We want to make our workplace comfortable and your life more enjoyable, which is why we will provide perks and benefits, some based on your preferences:
- Health Benefits Package - for you and someone you care for;
- Wellness programs (sports tickets and workshops);
- Flexible working schedule (starting hours & work from home in certain situations)
- Growth opportunities according to a clearly defined career path;
- Travel opportunities, global activities & rewards;
- Easter & Christmas & Travel & Meal tickets;
- Employee discounts at our partners;
- Retirement savings plans;
- Bonus for referring a friend;
- Christmas parties & team buildings;
- Workplace Events: Fruit Day, Friday Fun, Employee of the Month, and lots of other surprises you will discover.