We are looking for a network specialist with experience in Cisco hard and software and strong troubleshooting skills. CCNP or CCIE Cisco Certification or proven experience at the same level is highly desirable.
- Design, Implement and operate - Firewalls / VPN (Cisco ASA / PaloAlto Next generation firewalls).
- 8+ Year Cisco Network Specialists or equivalent in network certifications.
- Design, Implement and operate - Enterprise Cisco Routers and switches
- Implement and operate - Cisco ACI
- Implement and operate - Cisco ISE
- Operate – Cisco Prime
- Operate – Enterprise DNS/DHCP solutions (preferred Efficient IP)
- Operate – F5 Load balancers
- Operate – Basic Linux
- Conceptual knowledge and experience on network automation based on Ansible and/or PhytonIn-depth experience with Wireless, Wireless Network Implementation, Wireless Network
- Troubleshooting, and Wireless Network Design.
Provides technical support with minimal guidance. Participate in the design, testing, and implementation of complex network changes. Configures and installs connectivity equipment in our network infrastructure. Performs routine and complex maintenance of all types of different network equipment. Provides professional support and guidance to less experienced coworkers.
- Performs configuration and administration of our connectivity infrastructure.
- Provide support to our customers and external providers.
- Perform routine and advanced maintenance within our network.
- The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.