About YOUR role:
- Work in a multinational environment for the Anti-fraud team.
- Challenge yourself everyday to learn new things and help million of clients protect their investments.
- Work alongside a dedicated manager, who believes in the quality of work and passion through continuous learning opportunities.
What will YOU do:
• Deliver system developments using the appropriate hardware, database and programming technology;
• Test, implement and validates specific systems and databases;
• Work with representatives from different teams to define overall solutions based on their needs;
• Support, develop and maintain Oracle Server database ensuring their performance, availability and security;
• Creates periodical and on the spot reports for colleagues and management;
• Provides IT support for investigation team within the department by querying relevant systems and databases;
What do YOU have:
• 5+ years of software development experience; preferably 2 of them in banking;
• Good understanding of retail banking products, flows, systems;
• Proven knowledge of taking complex business requirements and interpreting these to build technical reporting solutions;
• Great attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Fluency in English;