Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com the support company in Spain, is looking for a Partner Services Coordinator in Palma de Mallorca.
As a Coordinator your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also train properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply.
This full-time temporary position will be based in our Palma de Mallorca office.
- Day-to-day communication with partners by internal messaging, by telephone, to assist with the development of our business;
- First point of contact for local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- Need to be flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English;
- Excellent telephone communication skills;
- Experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Sense of responsibility and can work with autonomy;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
(Please share your CV in English)
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.