- Major in business administration, marketing, college degree or above, successful experience in pet product channel development is preferred;
- Have the channel development and investment promotion resources of pet products (FMCG pet backpack / Pet Toys / pet home / Pet outdoor) and be proficient in channel development process and business negotiation;
- Extroverted, positive and optimistic, overall thinking, clear thinking, good overall planning and communication skills, negotiation skills, strong learning and stress-resistance ability;
- Five years of practical experience in channel development, business negotiation and marketing management of pet products industry.
- Channel layout: identify and understand the company's pet categories: pet FMCG pet backpack / Pet Toys / pet home / Pet outdoor - development strategy, business planning, understand the current situation of the industry, plan and adjust the company's business network and sales channel layout, develop and expand sales channels that match the company's development orientation and product characteristics;
- Channel development: be responsible for new channel development and investment promotion of pet products in the region under its jurisdiction, start investment promotion and negotiation, continuously develop and expand new sales channels (professional channels, special channels, group buying channels), realize channel planning and layout, and help to improve business sales, product distribution;
- Business management: implement the signing of business contracts and service agreements for investment promotion, new agents and distributors, maintain good customer relationship, help solve various problems during cooperation, promote win-win and mutually beneficial cooperative relationship;
- Sales operation: be responsible for the decomposition of sales targets of regions and customers, formulate effective plans or new product and product portfolio schemes, and follow up and implement the realization of sales targets;
- Market insight: analyze and study the industry development trend, competitors, marketing mode and other changes, collect data and information, and make timely adjustments and suggestions;
- Internal coordination: keep good business communication with marketing department, purchasing department and other relevant departments, and provide guaranteed support for the realization of annual sales target and new product portfolio.