MKTP Red is part of Marketplace Platforms & Technology, being responsible for developing and maintaining some important parts of the eMAG Marketplace platform, such as invoicing of sellers, finance management and insurance application.
We keep ourselves ahead of the game by experimenting new technologies, participating in international tech events, both as guests and key-speakers, organizing workshops, trainings and maintaining an open mind to all ideas that you have.
We invite you to join our teams and enjoy not only the job at eMAG, but the full experience:
- being part of a company serving customers in 3 countries;
- sponsored international events, workshops and hackathons;
- sponsored MBA-like trainings;
- flexible program.
- Analyze and estimate the requests, define indicators for monitoring the proper functioning of the feature;
- Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies; proactively identify areas for improvement and propose viable solutions;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
- Test the feature manually and automatically (PHPUnit, Mockery, Prophecy) before sending it to the QA;
- Perform code reviews according to the team's Code Review procedure;
- Implement new features and updates according to the business requirements as per Product Owner’s request;
- +5 years experience developing PHP applications;
- Experience with OOP and the Symfony framework (2,3,4) or at the least one other PHP Framework (Laravel, Zend, Yii, CodeIgniter);
- Design patterns, Solution architecture;
- Code testing, unit or functional using PHPUnit or PHPSpec;
- MySQL, at least intermediate knowledge, understanding of foreign keys, data types, queries, different storage engines, indexes, performance tuning;
- Version control: Git/Stash, understand how to create and maintain branches, pull requests, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs and documentation tools (Swagger, for example);
- Understanding of application logging requirements using Logstash/Filebeat;
- Understanding of caching concepts and tools: Redis, Memcache;
- Flexible, communicative, strong initiative, a real team player;
- Able to understand and implement complex business flows;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast evolving environment.
Will be a plus
- Message queueing systems: RabbitMQ/AMQP;
- Monitoring tools (NewRelic, Kibana, Vividcortex, Grafana);
- At least basic understanding of Linux and functionalities/ applications such as SSH, NGinx, Apache, PHP-FPM;
- A solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security:
- Accustomed to working with Agile Scrum methodology.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it’s you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them: flexible monthly benefits budget, fruits, juice & coffee, relax room, fun room, free trainings & certifications.