Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
We are looking for an accomplished, data-driven and energetic Product Manager who will play a pivotal role in the ongoing development and commercialization of our data products for Market Access. Reporting to the Director of Product Management for this segment and working with key stakeholders across Technology, UX, Sales, and Marketing, this role will be responsible for ensuring the continued expansion of a rapidly growing product.
Our market access data products are relied upon by some of the most trusted brands to make critical positioning decisions. The Product Manager will be accountable for transforming our market access data products and their delivery methods in order to deliver real-time intelligence to our clients.
You should have solid experience as a Product Manager with a particular focus on data products and customized data delivery mechanisms and informatics components.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap that delights our customers focused on market demands
- Identify unmet need and validate new developments with end users or prospects and support Advisory Board meetings
- Develop user personas, use cases and competitor insights
- Combine quantitative and qualitative feedback and data into meaningful product decisions
- Deliver the product roadmap alongside colleagues in Development, Solutions and UX teams
- Responsible for the product backlog, prioritization and providing clarity on product vision and requirements to members of the delivery team
- Collaborate with commercial teams on go to market strategy, including the creation of user communications, marketing materials, training, and support materials
- Prepare and lead effective sales training; provide support with key customer interactions
- Build and maintain all relevant product documentation and plans; share progress updates at cross functional meetings as requested
- Business reporting
- Collaborate with the wider Product Team on creating synergies across our solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management
- Extensive experience with data products—specifically working on APIs, data feeds, and informatics components
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences preferred
- Experience with business intelligence or digital publishing solutions (ideally for the healthcare or pharmaceutical market) would be an asset
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.