Product Manager MDA
Grow Faster. Grow Stronger . The Commercial Team in eMAG builds and constantly develops the product range, launching new products with a competitive price strategy, while planning innovative promotional campaigns with the Marketing Team and finding new providers for the company’s portfolio. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Buying responsibility for MDA categories in Commercial division;
- Negotiate the purchase of products required by the company, ensuring that these meet specifications and can be delivered at the appropriate time at the most favorable prices;
- Monitor purchase orders to ensure that these are modified to meet changes in requirements;
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers, purchasing and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms;
- Maintain an awareness of quantities of stock to ensure that shortages are avoided;
- Report any significant supply issues to ensure that departments and functions are kept aware of any potential difficulties;
- Develop the merchandise acquisition plan based on the sales forecast;
- Set up and execute automated replenishment;
- Select and negotiate contracts with suppliers;
- Keeping track of market trends and competitors activity in order to identify new opportunities as well as changes to our existing offer.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in marketing, sales and product management;
- Knowledge Category: distribution channels, products, margins;
- University degree;
- Experience within a retail buying role with experience in a similar category;
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills – proven track record of closed deals and/or partnerships;
- Net understanding of business (i.e. buying and stock) ;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused;
- Uses creative thought process - on product, promotions, displays, deals etc
- Able to work across multicultural environments;
- Very good command of English;
- Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.