Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
We are in position to offer a great job opportunity to work as Production Planner, based in Pitesti, Romania (E-Systems Division).
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an international and fast growing environment, reporting directly to Production Planner Coordinator.
- Ensure the production plan meets the company's objectives in terms of efficiency and stability
- Work together with Demand Analyst, Supply Analyst and Inventory Controller in order to meet the stock level /ATR, E&O and premium freight objectives
- Prepare necessary data and to participate in all weekly meetings and phone conferences where the production planning activity related information is required
- Work together with the Production Responsible and Engineering Department in order to optimize the load/ production lines
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports according with the company’s procedures
- Contribute in the new projects launch in terms of ramp-up simulations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
A track record of success working in international automotive companies is ideal.
It’s a must to have at least minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
It goes without saying that you should have analytical skills, to be creative/ innovative, to have initiative, to be persistent and open to criticism and others' ideas.
Ideally you’ll have a Technical bachelor degree and knowledge of:
- English medium level (both written and spoken)
- PC skills (MS Office – medium level, QAD/SAP an advantage