- Provide technical leadership, fostering innovation to deliver operational 5G-enabled prototype Smart Warehousing solutions.
- Ensure all quality, schedule/milestone, deliverables, contract cost objectives are met.
- Manage contract execution to deliver revenue, income, margin, accounts receivable and days sales outstanding targets.
- Maintain communications directly with customer’s project lead and with COR. Consistently elicit the “voice of the customer”.
- Build and maintain high functioning teams, through hiring and developing the best in class talent to deliver top notch performance for our customers.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Position requires use of computers, productivity software tools, and phones.
Work is predominately performed in standard office space.
BS degree in Engineering
PMP certification, a plus
Secret clearance required.
10+ years of Program Management experience
Demonstrated experience managing engineering & advanced prototyping projects
Strong leadership skills and ability to drive results
Strong ability to multi-task and to oversee multiple projects
Good interpersonal, communication and public presentation skills
Strong organizational skills. Maturity in managing a large group of individuals in a collaborative environment and in matrix team structure
Manages a team of 8- 10 employees and oversees activities of up to 5 subcontractors.