Responsible to supervise and monitor the project progress of the projects contracts and deals within the scope of the company to control and plan budgets, manpower, resources and time schedules in an order by matter to achieve customer satisfaction.
Job nature and conditions are as follows:
- The job holder is working in the office in the management location. As well, he/she is responsible to stay at sites to manage his/her current projects.
- Respect deadline
- Accuracy in writing all reports
- Speed of finishing all required tasks
- Acting professionally with dealing with clients
- Working overtime might be required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare cash flow, manpower, resources and time calculations for service actions
- Allocate, control, and support manpower and materials within the required priorities for the execution of all relevant responsibilities
- Maintain professional relationships with customer representatives through the dissemination of technical information and organize friendly visits to customer`s sites whenever possible and handling of customer complaints.
- Responsible to supervise and monitor project engineers work performance reports through good managerial skills and provide regular reports and weekly timesheets to the operation manager
- Daily safety talk during the project duration and responsible for safety & health protection of the team.