We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This person will be responsible for Project Management within Global Supply Chain function with focus on manufacturing (production) and supply chain in areas of e.g. Track and Trace, Branding ban, Tax stamp changes.
The main scope of this position is to lead end-to-end projects including defining scope, resources, timeline, budget and deliverables in all JTI factories globally. This person will support the project implementation from the compliance perspective to be in line with legislation within tobacco industry, but with a focus on technical/engineering and IT matters on the business side.
Timely delivery of a number of projects - handling multiple projects concurrently and at various locations globally
- Lead and coordinate or assist in managing projects in Global Supply Chain to ensure project delivery in full scope on-time and on-budget
- Define project scope, resources required, deliverables, timeline and communicate to all stakeholders
- Monitor overall project progress and initiate correction actions where necessary
- Delivering projects with transparency by way of regular project reporting and programme focused on all stakeholders
- Ensure that business reference model for legislation requirements is properly communicated and followed by all Global Supply Chain functions
- Continuously review current solution supporting legislation requirements, proactively initiate and participate in improvement programs coordinated with Global Supply Chain, IT, other JTI functions and external supplier (where applicable)
- Monitor and keep up-to-date with technical developments in the field of legislation requirements solutions
You as a professional:
- have a University degree
- have min. 5 years of experience in FMCG / multinational corporate environment in managing end-to-end projects preferably in production or supply chain
- have strong task management and project planning skills, being able to break the project into detailed tasks and create SMART goals based on the resources needed and project timeline
- are able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances of the project
- are a decision-maker with the ability to manage risk
- have knowledge of supply chain & technical understanding of product-related cross-functional processes, with the ability to translate and explain how the equipment and the technology is working
- are able to work with legislation requirements and translate them to actionable project management steps
- are a great communicator with fluency in English
- knowledge of track & trace processes is a plus
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 3 weeks after the application deadline.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, graduates, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.