QA Analysts are involved in testing of systems to make sure that no bugs escape to user acceptance testing or production environments.
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers;
- Build, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications;
- Build, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases;
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests;
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts;
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system;
- Communicate any unforeseen issues that’s affecting own work to leads on time;
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers;
- Assist/guide junior team members;
- Assist QA Leads to build test plans, estimates and improvements to test process;
- Review QA project artefacts including Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Defect reports and Status reports;
- Research into new QA tools methodologies and suggest improvements to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent professional qualification;
- Minimum of 3 year hands on experience in Software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications;
- Minimum of 1 year experience on Linux / UNIX environment;
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts including use of one or more tools: JUnit, Java, Java Script, Python, C++ or any other open source tools;
- Experience in capital markets domain;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies;
- Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is critical;
- High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to train and mentor junior team members.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.