How would you like to work in IT & Communication, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? Come closer to #LifeAtOrange.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
What we're looking for
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute to the integration of various projects on Device Management domain.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
What you'll be doing
As a QA Analyst, you will be part of an Agile project team working in Sprints to deliver new versions of our Device Management platforms. You will contribute to the study, technology proposition, development, integration and testing of the solution.
You will participate in all Scrum Events as Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings. During these meetings you will take tasks from the team’s backlog each sprint, implement them and present the new features in the review meeting at the end of the sprint.
* QA Tester will perform the software testing practices and quality assurance gate processes inside DevOps agile squads using Java, Selenium and testing tools.
- The QA Tester will perform testing activities during the entire sprint, working with Product Owners to define valuable acceptance criteria. They also provide continuous guidance and overview to the development team, implementing a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Executing tests on source code
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to know/have
· Working knowledge of Java programming language (or experience with a different major programming language and willingness to learn Java)
· Experience with different testing strategies (examples: Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, WS Testing) and frameworks (selenium, soapUI, Postman)
· Nice to have relational database knowledge, linux, groovy
· Basic knowledge of Jenkins, gitlab CI
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in a similar role
· Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skill Strong organizational skills
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We would also appreciate (or teach you, if you don’t already know):
- Experience with RobotFramework
- Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
- Knowledge of virtualization/cloud technologies
What's in it for you
- Performance Bonuses – based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- #WFH & Flexible hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Working language(s) : excellent English, French will be a plus.
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.