This role can be located in any of the following locations where we have a Customer Service business presence: UK, Italy, Romania, Luxembourg, Germany, Poland
We are looking for an innovative and hands-on Recruiting Lead to join our Amazon customer service European High Volume Hiring team, to support our French, Italian and Spanish network on a 12 months contract.
If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon Customer Service growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a high-volume recruitment process to meet customer's need. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate bias for action and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
· Define the hiring strategy considering local market and cost per hire
· Partner with Employer Branding to build the best marketing for the roles
· Use multiple channels in sourcing and keep current on recruiting sourcing trends both in sourcing directly and via third party suppliers
· Analyse data to identify gaps in the hiring process and suggest improvement
· Manage teams KPIs and relevant data and reports
· Support the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and opportunities for efficiency
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Partner with agencies where needed to monitor performance, drive delivery and improvement
· Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business or related fields
· Previous recruiting experience, preferably with experience of direct hiring and marketing strategies
· Fluent in English - written skills required
· Experience with MS Word and Excel
· Fluency in French or Italian or Romanian is a plus
· Previous experience of sourcing for high volume, multi-lingual roles would be an advantage.