This is a senior and consultative position that will oversee strategic client and candidate relationships. This role will work directly with leadership team and stakeholders to help them hire IT specialists.
You will influence your team members with guidance, with the possibility to become a Career Coach for a part of your junior colleagues.
You will act as Recruitment Business Partner for our business, being the link between business and recruitment team on recruitment topics and act as a Consultant for the Disciplines.
You will be involved in local and regional/international recruitment and also regional/global initiatives, procedures, projects and strategies.
- Attract, select and hire IT Specialists according to recruitment demand within the organization;
- Influence the quality of the team culture by supporting local leaders to improve leadership and development competencies and attract and retain the best talent;
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of Endava’s best practices across roles and teams;
- Drive local employee branding initiatives on the market (university events, career fairs, conferences).
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in IT recruitment (with wider experience of Talent Development and Management an advantage);
- Proficiency in understanding the local IT Market;
- Experience in working and delivering within tight deadlines;
- Goal orientation, drive and customer focus;
- Experience in creating and applying recruitment strategies to serve the company business model;
- Previous experience in Talent Development and Talent Management constitutes an advantage;
- Advanced in English both spoken and written;
- Ability to interact and work effectively with other departments and delivery units across Endava.