We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup -
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success, and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
We are ambitious, creative, and disciplined!
• Achieve set targets for all JDE brands in both TT and MT
• Implement the approved and communicated promo plan in both TT and IKA stores in the area of responsibility
• Develop and improve product turnover through direct contacts with Distributors, Distributor’s Sales Representatives, and IKA store managers in the allocated area
• Ensure that all sales opportunities are fully exploited – such as listing, Shelf presence, Secondary placements
• Inform the Field Sales Manager of any problems and opportunities, as well also about competitors’ activities within the region.
• Effectively utilize the company’s support services, e.g. promotion material, advertising, etc.
• Be constantly up-to-date with the latest product developments and market trends
• Deploying of the JDE training for sales processes, products, etc. to 3rd party sales representatives, merchandisers, and customers.
• Support Planning and target achievement for the distributor's Sales Force, providing coaching and presenting to the most important customers in his area new JDE products, promotions, and campaigns
• Monitor stock availability and ensure the distributor delivers transferred orders regularly and on time
• Distribution control: identify new customers, identify and pursue opportunities to widen distribution with optimum stock levels in retail stores, support and coach Distributors sales teams so they can achieve and maintain JDE standards for in-store execution
• Monitor JDE Sales Representatives’ and Distributors Sales Representatives’ performance at the retail level in the allocated area
• Bachelor’s degree.
• FMCG experience;
• Minimum 4-year Sales experience preferably gained within an international company;
• Experience in leading people/teams
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Good knowledge of English in both spoken and written
• Driving license.
If you are a motivated and sharp-minded professional looking for a challenging role to advance your career, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a driven Regional Account Supervisor for the Bucharest & Ilfov county.
Regional Account Supervisor is reporting directly to the Field Sales Manager Bucharest & Ilfov position and is responsible for growing JDE business in the allocated area, with main focus in Hyper Markets, C&C and TT distributors. The role also is responsible to coordinate and coach 3rd party Merchandisers and Traditional Trade Distributors Sales Force.