The Private & Commercial Banking (PCB) Corporate Division combines the Bank's expertise in private and commercial banking as well as in wealth management solutions. We offer high-quality advice and a wide range of financial services in both the Bank’s home market in Germany and internationally.
Our Corporate Division comprises the following business units:
- The Private & Commercial Clients Germany (PCC Germany) Business Unit focuses on private and commercial clients in Germany.
- The Private & Commercial Clients International (PCC International) Business Unit provides banking and other financial services to private, commercial and corporate clients in Europe and India. In Europe, we operate in five major banking markets: Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal and Poland.
- The Wealth Management Business Unit serves wealth, high-net-worth (HNW) and ultra-high-net-worth (UHNW) individuals and family offices, offering our clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment products and solutions, as well as lending and deposit products.
DB Global Technology (BEX) is the newly established European development center in Bucharest, Romania. As a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank AG, BEX is a dedicated application development and software engineering center for leading-edge technology solutions that power the future of global capital markets.
PCB started to establish a presence in BEX 4 years ago. The Robotics program within PCB is almost the same age, having been established almost three years ago, with the first BEX team member joining the Robotics team in September 2017.
The PCB Robotics platform has now reached a very good level of maturity and is looking for the best people to help take the next big step towards process automation. We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our growing Robotics team as a Senior RPA Developer.
- We are looking for candidates that show us:
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
Technically, we are looking for:
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere);Blue Prism experience is highly desirable;
- Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of an RPA solution.
- At least 1 to 2 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL
- and relational databases and VBA, VB, C# application development
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Net implementation skills
- Prior experience in an Agile environment or an environment transitioning to Agile.
- Understanding of Digital Transformation disruptive technologies (e.g. Machine Learning, ProcessAutomation, Cloud etc.) and their application to functional areas (e.g. Finance, HR, etc.)
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.