Technical Security Systems Engineer Wanted!
We are looking for an experienced engineer with experience in electrical installation, a range of enterprise-level access control, CCTV camera surveillance and recording systems.
The role will involve offering support via both phone and email for a range of analogue and IP video systems, equipment and recording systems. Training will be provided in-house for 2 months.
Candidates should ideally have experience with at least one of the following systems: CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, IP video systems and equipment, Intrusion detection systems and equipment, Network based systems.
- Log or document all customer requests/incidents/ inquires (via all communication channels);
- When needed, create & escalate ticket to 2nd level;
- Act as a SPOC (single point of contact );
- Identify and log correctly the customer contact details;
- Support/forward any technical issues/questions;
- Follow incident management procedure;
- Contribute to knowledge base articles if needed;
- Performs and documents remote support sessions following the procedure;
- Escalate existing/potential complaints to TL’s or OPM;
- Troubleshoot & diagnose all issues;
- End to end ticket tracking and follow up;
- Collect log files & configuration files & data bases;
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment;
- Is aware of the project KPI’s and contributes in fulfilling them;
- Share knowledge and offer support to other colleagues;
- Back-up for other colleagues when needed;
- Respects all procedures and internal regulations;
- Train colleagues after participating to trainings perform by 2nd level/BU’s outside our location;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by TL’s/OPM/SME.
- Solid knowledge (oral and written) of English language;
- Networking knowledge or similar experience is a +;
- Fast understanding of technical problems;
- High level of customer and service orientation, communication and organizational skills;
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Good command of MS Office package;
- Analytical thinking;
- Positive attitude;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure or in case of conflict management;
- Customer care oriented;
- Understanding and respecting work instructions;
- Technical background and inclination towards technical solutions is a plus;
- General understanding of the functionalities behind an IoT infrastructure is a plus.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 13 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information. During pandemic times we take added care of your health and you will be working from home 100% of the time (for special situations you can come to the office);
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply);
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 21 days;
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card and the discount from Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.