The Senior Data Analyst is a single contributor role within the Analytics Team, under the Network Value group. The role reports directly to Senior Manager, Analytics & Value Engineering, and is involved in supporting all seller facing data processing and analytics within the Network Value group. This position will be focused on analytics & value engineering initiatives related to pipeline and revenue generation via Tradeshift Network.
What a day is like:
Takes ownership of supporting Network value revenue analysis (Analytics).
Effectively communicate value propositions through Analytics and presentations to internal and external stakeholders with the purpose of change management.
Support Data analysis and insights of Customer Supply Chain data.
Take ownership of seller pipeline data across all seller journey touch-points.
Support implementation of data-based automation opportunities within the Seller data Journey touch-points.
Design, Create, and Standardize dashboards, presentations & Insights.
Recommend data input guidelines to achieve consistency and completeness across all our data.
Spot patterns to make a meaningful forecast and strategy alignment.
Manage and work together with multiple project resources e.g. other Network Value professionals and colleagues from other departments.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience of working with large data (>10k data points)
- Intermediate to expert skill competency with Excel
- Ability to equip him/herself with the latest data analytics methodologies
Our Bucharest office is full of “rebels” - people who like to challenge the status quo. We’re a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact and we enjoy the freedom and autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Ambitious international startup, and agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career and professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with and learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday and Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days,
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations and more!