ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance, Record to Report department.
The role is responsible for performing the processing of information within the R2R function with a focus on rule-based back office activities to ensure quality and accurate completion of services and key performance indicators (KPIs), as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).)
Reports to: Junior Planning and Reporting Manager
Geographic Scope: Global
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Prepare management reports, including important and impactful commentaries to discuss with partners
- Proactively monitor and track costs and highlights any variance from plan, both actual and forecast
- Collate and analyse detailed breakdown of cost and provide input to budget holder for their review
- Prepare first level commentary, dashboards & variance analysis, including analysis of MI commitments
- Provide the business with finance reporting information (Brand profitability / TCI analyses etc.) on a timely basis
- Run & understand all cost allocations, cost accounting & queries (e.g. adjustments, accruals, provisioning)
- Distribute standardised reporting packs to End Market BPs for discussion with Marketing
- Build a proactive and effective partner engagement at middle management level to maintain good relationships.
- Identify and actively pursue continuous improvement opportunities to increase the overall efficiency and effectiveness of processes in GBS.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Did you work before with Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow?
- Do you know what are the IFRS Standarts?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Financial Analysis
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP, BPC, Power BI
- Excellent understanding of pink book
- Continuous improvement approach
- Planning and prioritizing
- Process compliance and optimization
- Business partnership thinking
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!