Senior Financial Analyst
Grow Faster. Grow Further. There is a very high probability that Finance in eMAG is different than what you have come across so far. In order to enjoy it, you have to love taking initiative and getting to the very bottom of business cases, you have to ask questions and work together to find and define the best options eMAG has to move forward. Then, you execute. Past experience always comes in handy but, many of the projects we’re working on are brand new, so curiosity and an open mind moves us forward.
We are constantly upgrading people processes for our young organization, and each and every member of our team has an important role to play in that. Our ambition is to have not only a thriving business, but also an engaged team that fosters development – or, in other words, the best learning environment in town! If you like the sound of that, then, we’d love to meet you!
What will you do in our team?
- Monthly Cash Flow forecasting with relevant analysis identifying changes with appropriate business explanations;
- Analyze actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantify and evaluate variances between actual versus forecast/budget results;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Consolidate, analyze, and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
- Prepare working capital analysis based on actual, forecasts and budgets;
- Involve in presentations to management regarding cash flow and working capital;
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis;
- Develop projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools).
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualifications would be a plus;
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Previous experience of working with SAP would be a plus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment;
- Experience in FMCG, Retail, eCommerce industries would be an advantage
- Fluent in English.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office.